This involves collective bargaining regulation, and the right to strike. Individual employment law refers to workplace rights, such as job security, health and safety or a minimum wage. Another example of tort might be a neighbour making excessively loud noises with machinery on his property.
- Canon law is only in use by members of the Catholic Church, the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Anglican Communion.
- The law forbids the sale of cigarettes to people under the age of 16.
- The discipline arose partly out of a critique of trade unions and U.S. antitrust law.
- The 1983 Code of Canon Law governs the Latin Church sui juris.
- No man knew what his water rights were until they had been lawed over, and lawed over, and lawed over again.
The use of statistical methods in court cases and law review articles has grown massively in importance in the last few decades. Canon …