Best Home Improvements to Increase Value
We maintain a firewall between our advertisers and our editorial team. Our editorial team does not receive direct compensation from our advertisers. Bankrate follows a strict editorial policy, so you can trust that we’re putting your interests first.
- We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that any information provided by The Motley Fool Ltd, is accurate at the time of publishing.
- She projects that home improvement spending will grow 17% this year nationally, partly driven by inflation.
- So now Buhr is building an office for his wife in what was an unfinished attic above the garage.
- Good lighting will also be essential on a drab day so having lamps on in dark corners will help.
- If you have more wiggle room in your budget, replace a water-hogging toilet with a slimline, low-flush model.
Being happy with where and how we live is not only …