Police officers stationed at colleges will need to bear coaching on restorative justice, de-escalation, diversity and more, per the agreement with the town. Monroe also threatened to withhold compensation from OUSD’s faculty board and superintendent. Hayward is the second Bay Area faculty district to decide prior to now month to shut schools. Cupertino Union School District just lately introduced it’ll close two schools as nicely. “We have too many schools for too few college students, and that’s not going to change in a 12 months,” stated Superintendent Matt Wayne.
- That’s nearly 75% of the district’s teachers and 68% of district employees.
- The extra time would prepare all students adequately for highschool math.
- Some examples of how the world of education has responded to the pandemic.
- Both faculties provide preschool by way of twelfth grade, with dorms for students who don’t reside regionally.
- The United Workers Union is accusing childhood education